Hotel Sun N Snow boasts of the breathtaking 360-degree view of the mighty Himalayas with views that will simply leave you speechless. Come experience the opulence and richness of this majestic place with the signature service and professionalism of a 5-star hotel in Mussoorie. Hotel Sun N Snow is an excellent choice for tourists visiting Mussoorie, offering up with a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to intensify your stay.
Guests of Hotel Sun N Snow can easily experience some of Mussoorie's most well-known attractions. Guest rooms offer amenities such as a sofa, valley view. Hotel Sun N Snow features a 24-hour front desk, room service, and newspaper, to help make your stay more enjoyable.
Hotel Sun N Snow has an ideal retreat from the hustle-bustle of the city lives. It has 24 exquisite rooms all well equipped with modern amenities giving a blend of modern-day facilities. The hotel offers spacious comfort and rich warmth. Hospitable services acknowledge its style, grandeur, sophistication and superior services. Each room is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities.
And if we talk about places to visit in Mussoorie then you can go to the given some close vicinity of popular landmarks, such as The Camel Rock and George Everest's House. Other Popular attractions to explore in the city are Mussoorie Christ Church, Gun Hill, Camel's Back Road, New Lal Tibba, Jabarkhet Wildlife Reserve and Kempty Waterfall.
• Kempty Falls: Kempty Falls were developed as a tourist destination by a British officer John Mekinan, around 1835. The name Kempty is probably derived from the word 'camp-tea‘.
• Camel’s Back Road: The road got its name because it resembles a camel’s hump. This is one of the most preferred spots for trekking as there are many places where one can enjoy trekking and adventure activities.
• The Mall Road: Located in the heart of Mussoorie city, The Mall is famous for picturesque viewpoints providing amazing views of the Doon valley. The Mall is also a prominent shopping location in Mussoorie. There are old-styled video game parlors and exciting skating rinks available for kid’s entertainment. Tourists can enjoy food and snacks at the various small and big restaurants on both sides of the Mall.
• Nag Devta Temple: an ancient temple dedicated to the God of Snakes is situated on the Cart Mackenzie Road. Located 6 km from the city center, the temple is frequently visited by devotees as well as tourists.
• Jwalaji Temple: Perched on the top of Benog Hill, the Jwalaji Temple has constructed ages ago in honor of Maa Durga. At a distance of about 9 km from Mussoorie, this magnificent white structure is enveloped by thick greens and looks like a crown of the hill from afar.
• Surkhanda Devi Temple is dedicated to Goddess Parvati and is revered equally both by locals as well as tourists alike. Perched at a height of about 10,000 feet, the Surkhanda Devi Temple offers a 360-degree view of the Garhwal region of the Himalayas and the Dehradun valley along with snow-covered peaks that add to the beauty of the temple.
For travelers visiting Mussoorie, Hotel Sun N Snow is an excellent choice for rest and rejuvenation. Well-known for its family-friendly environment and proximity to great restaurants and attractions, Hotel in Mussoorie mall road makes it easy to enjoy the best of Mussoorie.
As your “home away from home,” the 3-star hotels in Mussoorie rooms offer a flat-screen TV, and getting online is easy, with internet access available. Guests have access to room service and a concierge while staying at Hotel Sun N Snow. But our visitors get Royal Treatment. They just need to arrive and our dedicated passionate staff rushes to welcome them and brings their luggage to their rooms.
Zero hassle. The valuable cars are parked in a safe and secure legal space. And meanwhile going sightseeing, all our guests have to do is walk out of the lobby to their vehicles and drive off. Whether you’re traveling for business, pleasure or both, Hotel Mall Palace is sure to make your visit to Mussoorie one worth remembering. Feel our authentic and comfortable mountain homestay where you will soak up our wonderful surroundings, reconnect with nature and rejuvenate your body plus your mind.
In addition, Hotel Sun N Snow offers a restaurant, which will help make your Mussoorie trip additionally gratifying. And, as an added convenience, there is free parking available to guests. The property also boasts an on-site restaurant. If you are driving to Hotel Sun N Snow, free parking is available. Hotels in Mussoorie offers an Open Terrace, Open garden area, Children Park, Lifts. The mall road is just 10 minutes' walking distance. Enjoy your stay in Mussoorie!